回到未来123Back To The Future

时间:2021-03-18 16:03:17

或许,决定着现在的过去已经无法改变,但决定着未来的现在,却在我们每个人的手里。

路?我们要去的地方不需要路。(Roads? Where we're going we don't need roads)
 

我还以为见不到你了,博士!(Doc, I thought I'd never see you again!)
  你无法让一个科学家总是闲着。(You can't keep a good scientist down)
  毕竟,我还得回来接走爱因斯坦(博士的狗就叫“爱因斯坦”),(After all,I had to come back for Einstein)
  我不想让你为我担心。(and I didn't want you to be worried about me.)
  我还带了件纪念品给你(I brought you a little souvenir. )
  太好了,博士。谢谢。(It's a great,Doc.Thanks.)
  布郎博士?我从未来带回来的字,都消失了。(Dr.Brown? I brought this note back from the future, and now it's erased.)
  它当然会消失!(Of course it's erased!)
  这意味着什么呢?(But what does that mean?)
  这就说明你们的未来还没决定呢。(It means your future hasn't been written yet. No one's has.)
  每一个人的未来全靠自己去奋斗,(Your future is whatever you make it )
  这才能创造出一个美好的未来。(So make it a good one,both of you.)
  我们会的,博士。(We will,Doc.)
  再见啦!好了,孩子们,我们走吧!(Stand back!All right,boys,buckle up!)
  嗨,博士!(Hey,Doc!)
  你现在去哪?是去未来吗?(Where you going now? Back to the future?)
  不。已经去过啦。(Nope.Already been there.)